Monday, November 06, 2006

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES



2006 - This year my good friends Peter and Megan dressed up as duck hunters with me. We had a great time talking like hillbillies and firing our nerf shot guns into the air.













2005 - I grew my hair out especially for this costume. There are a lot of kids that dress up as Harry Potter, but how many of them have a fake caged owl to go with their costumes ? I'm a genius.



















2004 - I dressed up as Donnie Darko. This costume was kind of a failure. Nobody really knew who I was supposed to be. It was surprisingly difficult to find that skeleton Jumpsuit.



















2003 - This was one of the best Halloween's ever ! I dressed up as my favorite Ninja Turtle, and went to some parties with a bunch of good friends. Hopkins was Dracula, Gio was Zorro, Buckley was a hospital patient, Michelle was a witch, Sarah was a doctor, Ferraro was an injured shop teacher, and Alison was a prom queen. But the best costume of all that year was Kevin's cardboard robot suit ! Unfortunately the only way he could take it off was to destroy it.

No comments: