Sunday, September 09, 2007

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT !

























The SPCA PAWS FOR THE CAUSE was awesome!

When we got to the registration tent, we bumped into our good friends Gio and Michelle ! They brought two of the greatest dogs ever with them ! Laverne and Bozlee. Laverne lives with Gio and Michelle, and Bozlee live with the Forbzez. However, Natsuko and I asked Bozlee if he would like to come home with us forever and he said yes. So we are very sorry Chad and Lorissa, but Bozlee now lives in Steveston. Please do not come looking for your dog. Bozlee is very happy with his new life in Richmond.


your pal,
Beadle

1 comment:

MrForbz said...

I knew bozlee was acting different but I now I know it's because you gave us back a robot look alike!!! (I thought it was strange he hasn't gone to the bathroom since then...)