I was lucky enough to spend all of Friday at Whistler. A bunch of us took an ATV TOUR up the side of the mountain and spotted three Black Bears ! One of them even ran in between our convoy of ATV's ! It was an amazing experience I will never forget.
I just read your post on Pablo, the man who carved your Roost wooden heads. Is there anyway I could contact him directly to carve me one, so I can get it super cheap? At your earliest convenience, let this poor stranger know if you have any kind of contact information.
Thanks for your help- I am dying for a Moose head on my wall!
3 comments:
Do you have any videos of anybody having an accident on their ATV? Pictures, even?
I've got a photo of Matt Baxter after he fell off his ATV ! That guy is hardcore !
your pal,
Beadle
I just read your post on Pablo, the man who carved your Roost wooden heads. Is there anyway I could contact him directly to carve me one, so I can get it super cheap? At your earliest convenience, let this poor stranger know if you have any kind of contact information.
Thanks for your help- I am dying for a Moose head on my wall!
Cheers,
Allison from California
Post a Comment