We watched a few more movies over the New Year's Holiday. Here's what I thought about them:
JULIE AND JULIA - We liked this one so much we bought it. Meryl Streep is amazing, and Amy Adams was pretty good too. Natsuko got so inspired from seeing this that she even made one of Julia Child's recipes for dinner. I can't remember exactly what it was called, but it had scallops covered in butter. It was delicious.
DISTRICT 9 - I waited too long to see this movie. Everyone had told me how amazing it is, so my expectations were really high. I ended up being a bit disappointed. There's some great stuff in this film, but my expectations couldn't be met. I should have seen this before everyone told me how mind blowingly awesome it is.
UP - I know... I'm embarassed that it took me this long to see UP. I really enjoyed it. It's the craziest story, and you totally fall for it because it's told so well ! UP was amazing... but I still think Fantastic Mr. Fox was better.
your pal,
Beadle
No comments:
Post a Comment