
This is a special post dedicated to my loving wife Natsuko.
How do I know you love me ? Because last weekend you said it with
an AT-AT.
I have the best wife EVER ! And an AT-AT !
I've been bragging about this thing all week !
The AT-AT is HUGE ! Just like my love for you Natsuko.
your pal,
Beadle
PS - I promise not to press the sound effect buttons anymore
while you are watching television or reading.
5 comments:
DUDE! That awesome! I used to have one of those back in the day. I use to beat the hell out of it with my millenium falcon and x-wing.
Man, I should get mom to dig that stuff out of storage and send it this way!
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AT-AT's!!!!
I wish they were real so I could walk one around with me on a lesh. Then when someone comes up to me and ask's, "What kind of dog is that?" I could be like, "Well you see, it's not a dog it's a .... FIRE!"
Then the AT-AT would blow the person up and we'd go get ice cream.
I pine for the day that my wife buys me a sasquatch cast from the Patterson/Gimlin expedition...your wife rocks. My wife rocks too, don't get me wrong. I just can't wait until she takes that hint i've given her every year before my birthday: "...boy, a patterson/gimlin sasquatch casting would be a really awesome birthday gift..."
My wife buys me big Lego sets. Like X-wings, Corellian Corvettes, and Star Destroyers. I guess that's cool... but all I really wanted was a puppy.
I FINALLY KNOW WHAT AN AT-TE IS!!! Hahahah!
Post a Comment