
Where: VOLTAGE 4346 Main Street
When: September 29th, 7pm
What: My next painting show !
I will have 8-10 paintings of various animals on display. The very kind folks at Voltage asked me to hang my work on their walls. Come check it out ! Even if you think my work is Crappy weak Crap, Voltage will have something cool for you to buy ! It's a win-win situation ! I hope to see you there.
your pal,
Beadle
6 comments:
I'M GOING DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW TO LINE UP!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Check out this show! Dear god, CHECK IT OUT!!!!
That stag has a Gary Larson-esque quality to it. Fawesome.
Buckley, save me a spot in line, I'm just grabbing some fresh cruellers... and caffeine.
Beadle Bateman series is going to rock the casbah!
ME TOO!!! No... wait... I'm here in Australia... Save me a spot in line Bucks.
On second thought, don't. I'll be somewhere on the beach or snorkling or some shit at that time!
cool deer painting! Are you gonna post more of your works? Love the At-At....lucky you! Can't wait for more posts!;O)
Post a Comment