
Hey!
just a friendly reminder that my new show WILD ANIMALS opens at 7pm tonight.
I've got 11 paintings on display at VOLTAGE on Main St (just past king edward) . The prices range from 45 bucke to 250 bucks. I hope to see you there !
your pal,
Beadle
4 comments:
I hope it went well Beadle! Sorry I couldn't be there. I am sure you sold ALL of them on the spot.
By the way, as your manager, I require at least 15%.
Your pal,
Sarah
I'll give you 20% if you move back to Vancouver :)
your pal,
Beadle
I'll giver her 25% if she can reposess that rhino painting for me ;)
I wondered where you were ? I just thought you must have forgotten about me... I kept looking out the window of voltage waiting for you to pull up on your motorcycle....
But it never happened...
your pal,
Beadle
Post a Comment