Sunday, October 15, 2006

REPUBLIC COMMANDO SCORCH FIGURE FOUND !




















I spent yesterday in Beautiful Bellingham ! I love going cross border shopping. There is so much more to see in the USA when it comes to stuff you want to buy.

The main reason I went down to Bellingham this time, was to find a few things for my Halloween costume. Things that I could only find in the USA. Sure enough I was right, and it was easy to find all the stuff I needed.

BUT... as an added bonus.... while down there I managed to find the holy grail of star wars figures.... REPUBLIC COMMANDO SCORCH !!!!
I've been looking for this figure for months !!!

I know it must sound sooooo lame. But it really was a thrill to find this figure.

May the force be with you.

your pal,
Beadle

4 comments:

CAMacKinnon said...

He's no Boba Fett.

CORSIWORLD said...

But he is still cool! Congrats on the awesome find!

CAMacKinnon said...

Sure.

But he's no Boba Fett.

Sarah said...

Dude - Puleeze come and visit the ranch store and order up your goods! Or tell me what you need and I may be able to get it for you. :)

Your pal,
Sarah