
Over the Christmas break I made FELT MONSTERS for all my family ! This photo is missing a few of them. I handed some of them out before I had a chance to take a photo. The Green "J" was for my nephew Jamieson.
We rented PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2 during the holidays. I got so excited about watching it that I made this FELT PIRATE. The movie didn't disappoint us ! Our expectations weren't very high, and the movie turned out to be great. I'm excited to see the next one ! The PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN movies are pure entertainment. To be honest, I don't remember anything about either of the movies, except that I really enjoyed watching them.
Your Pal, Beadle

5 comments:
Those are so freaking rad man!
I still have my pink felt ninja in the car. He drives with me to work everyday. Just today, someone commented on how cool it was. Curious George sits belted in the back. :)
You are so talented. Keep doing this stuff My Pal Beadle!
Felt monster are terrifying!! My brother was attacked and devoured by raging rabid felt monsters...and you thought I never had any siblings... it's not something I like to bring up at parties....
Those are fantastic, your talent knows no bounds!!!
I'm right there with you, Chad. I lost my father to a felt monster.
I have MY PINK ninja in my car also ! He is the captain and keeps me safe when I drive.
Post a Comment