I recently went on the best family trip of my life. For years now, my father has dreamed about taking the entire family to Maui for a vacation. This month it finally happened. We had an amazing time. We watched humpback whales breaching and flapping their tails from our hotel veranda, we snorkeled with tropical fish and were lucky enough to see a huge group of dolphins, and we drove to the top of Mt. Haleakala (which is an unactive volcanic crater). Here's a few pics to share.
Oh yeah ! Last month I turned 30 !
your pal,
Beadle




4 comments:
ALOHA !
Looks like you guys had an amazing trip. Isn't Maui GREAT !! We loved it also.
Happy 30th Beadle.
Welcome to the club...30 is the new 20!
Awesome! Looks fun! Happy belated birthday too!
See you soon!
30?!
Yeah... I remember 30. Got the LEGO Millennium Falcon on that birthday. No, not the new one, the older one.
I too enjoy The Maui. Snorkeling in Kapalua Bay is the awesome.
Happy Birthday, Pal Beadle.
Happiest birthday ever! Looks like a great time in Maui and a birthday to boot... double good times!
Post a Comment