Monday, May 12, 2008

DEFEATED BY AN 8 YEAR OLD !

My nephew spent Saturday with us, and since he's such a big fan of the game MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE, I thought he'd probably enjoy HEROCLIX. He caught onto the game really quickly and managed to beat me almost every match. Thanks for the "FUN" time Jamieson. I really "ENJOYED" having you over....



Here's Jamieson a little confused by the rules of the game. He picked a character worth 245 points, while I picked 4 characters that equalled a little bit less. Four against one ? This should be EASY right ? Well it turns out MORDRU (the 245 point character) can fire super powers at 2 heroes in the same turn !?!?! YIKES !



Here's Jamieson about to roll. Most of our battles consisted of running to the bridge on the map, and then beating each others heroes to a pulp. There wasn't a lot of strategy happening.



This is my naive little team of heroes. Cyclops was the first to fall. Collosus fell shortly after that. Captain America and Iron Man (not seen in this photo) didn't stand a chance. MORDRU was invincible. Jamieson and I had never even heard of MORDRU until we played this game on Saturday, and now we'll never forget that name.



Here's Jamieson doing his signature victory dance.
And there you have it... I was defeated by an 8 year old.

your pal,
Beadle

No comments: