Sunday, July 06, 2008

BAGHEAD



So I'm surfing through the apple movie trailer site when I find this film. BAGHEAD. It looks like a mocumentary/comedy/horror film.

Well now I'm wondering what names I should put on my class action law suit against it's release. Obviously the "creators" must have seen the comedy/horror movie my friends and I made in 1994 ! Also with the same title ! BAGHEAD !

For use as evidence, I recently dug up a short clip of the movie in which I play a character named Colin. I was 17 years old when we made this film. This was to be one of my first and last on screen performances.



your pal,
Beadle

4 comments:

rich said...

...I am trying to write buddy...but I think I am laughing so hard...that the blood form my brain is draining out my nose...I...need to faint now.

that was so funny. More of this please.

CAMacKinnon said...

Obviously, the guy with the bag over his head was just trying to fix your voicebox with that drill... because it had cracked earlier in the scene.

Sarah said...

Can I have your autograph?!

Johnny Darrell said...

Let's see the entire film! BAGHEAD! BAGHEAD! BAGHEAD! I wanna see more of Beadle's death!