
I recently celebrated my 32nd birthday. Natsuko surprised me with home made blueberry pancakes in the morning ! Nothing tastes better than Hotcakes on your Birthday !
My super fantastic nephew (and his parents) made a very thoughtful donation to the SPCA, and also gave me the gift of a domain name !
WWW.COLINBEADLE.COM
Now when you type www.colinbeadle.com into your web browser, it will take you right back here ! @#$%ING AWESOME !
Later that evening we went for dinner to a brand new local place called GUDRUN
GUDRUN specializes in cheese plates and wine. We don't know much about wine, but what we drank went well with the cheese we ate. I tried Honeycomb with Blue cheese on bread for the first time, and it's an amazing combo ! I never would have guessed that. The food at GUDRUN was top quality and the service was excellent. I definitely recommend you to try it if you're ever in Steveston.
your pal,
Beadle
2 comments:
Very cool! www.gudrun.ca is amazing. My favourite place in Steveston to eat.
Glad you like the domain name and had a great birthday.
happy birthday ya ol bastard!
Post a Comment