Friday, January 02, 2009

SOME MOVIES WE WATCHED OVER THE HOLIDAYS...

THE DARK KNIGHT - This movie is awesome, however our tv did not do it justice. You really have to watch this one on the big screen.

MAMA MIA
- It was good. But I'm guessing the live stage show is a lot better.

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: SEASON 6
- This show is pure genius. It gets better each season. We can't wait for the next season.

WALL-E - I'm not sure why it took us so long to see this movie. We really enjoyed it.

THE DUCHESS - This was a great surprise. I don't know why royal families are so interesting... but they are.

BURN AFTER READING
- This was the best movie we watched over the holidays. Funny and clever.

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL
(1951) - I watched the original 1951 version of this film. I'd never seen it before. I expected it to be cheesy and dated, but it ended up being the opposite. Believe it or not, the special fx were actually pretty good, and The robot was @#$%ing sweet !



your pal,
Beadle

1 comment:

elementsoferin337 said...

We also watched Dark Knight and Mama Mia. You are right about both. Dark Knight was better than I had expected (not really my thing) and Mama Mia was WAY better live.