Monday, May 18, 2009

RICH JOHNSON AKA STUART MURDOCH

STAR UPDATE:

I have good reason to believe that RICHARD JOHNSON is not actually who he claims to be. Is it possible that he is actually STUART MURDOCH, lead singer of BELLE AND SEBASTIAN ?

Not only do they look alike, but they're also both actors, writers, and artists. I have never heard "RICHARD JOHNSON" sing... but if STUART MURDOCH is living in Vancouver as "RICHARD JOHNSON" perhaps he has given up singing ?

"RICHARD JOHNSON":


STUART MURDOCH:


Stuart, why Vancouver ? Are you ok ? Please don't give up on your music. If you would like me to stop this in depth investigation, please let me know. You are among friends.

your pal,
Beadle

2 comments:

rich said...

the music is alive and well brother. I will even give u a sneak peak into the new lyrics of my opus...

starts off with just a continues single note, the kind of note that will unlock your brain into higher levels of consciousness.

Slowly my voice creeps, ( since I picked up smoking hash mixed with dry fish my voice is now much deeper).

So this grainy gritty voice seeps in.

Your body's nobodies body, body body. ( body fades out)

But your body.

My body is nobodies body, body body. ( body fades out)

Body's but mine.


Drums start, base line, crescendo of music and melody.

and all music stops. Just a heart beat is heard and heavy breathing.


You run your own body let me run mine.

just the sound of rain drops.... fade out with thunder and a dog barking in the distance.


Also I will no longer go as any name. My name will just be a picture of a nipple.

I have not felt this free since the first time i peed outside.

But all of this is just between me and you.

BEADLE said...

"Richard", You are a brave man to post on this blog. Your secret is safe with me and everyone else that reads this. I look forward to your next album (even though it sounds like it might be heavily influenced by Philip Glass).

your pal,
Beadle