Monday, May 18, 2009

TOY SOLDIERS !


Natsuko and I were at MICHAEL's yesterday picking up some wood trim for a project I'm working on, when I stumbled upon these neat little wooden figures. They look a lot like the old FISHER-PRICE little people figures I had when I was a kid. They come in packs of 2 for $1.99. They stand about 2 inches tall and come unpainted. I bought 2 packs and turned them into toy soldiers. I think I'm going to make some more the next time it's raining outside.

your pal,
Beadle

PS - The guy with the mustache is in charge of this rag tag group of marines. Hoo rah !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my.
They look hostile compared to the Fisher Price lill'uns.

rich said...

ah man. these are the best! I hope it rains some more!

nate said...

these rule! nice work!