Sunday, July 26, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON SPOKE TO ME


Last Monday I awoke from a really strange dream (I'll get back to this in a moment).

Everyone in the world knows by now that Michael Jackson, the king of pop is dead. And when he died, I didn't really think much about it... It was kind of sad. In the aftermath, I heard about how lonely a guy he was. It sounds like he had a pretty crappy life. He could buy anything in the world, but he didn't have anybody to enjoy it with.

He was really cool in the 80's, and then became a strange possible-pedophile in the 90's. I lost a lot of respect for him as I'm sure most people did. He went from rags to riches... and then he became a weird joke.

So needless to say, I was very surprised when he spoke to me in a dream I had last Monday ! Michael (which is what I called him in the dream) appeared in his BAD era form. Not his early THRILLER form, or his recent "way too much plastic surgery" form.

He didn't have a lot to say to me... and to be honest I don't remember exactly what he said. We were both standing inside the main entrance to his home in Neverland. We shared a feeling of general kindness and thankfulness. He was a little bit blurry, but it didn't matter because I knew it was him.

I spoke his name, "Michael?"

And that's the only thing that was said I can remember.
Michael nodded and was very welcoming in response.

I woke up shortly after that. And the first thing I thought when I opened my eyes was that Michael Jackson isn't such an odd guy after all. I bet if we'd had the chance to meet, we may have even become friends. I asked myself "How could a nice guy like that be a pedophile ?"

Natsuko and I have talked about the dream a number of times now. Why did he appear in my dream ? What was he trying to tell me ?

Natsuko is convinced he was trying to give me a clue to his death, but I don't think that was it.

Maybe he spoke to me so that I'd let everyone know it's safe to enjoy his music again. Maybe Michael Jackson is still trying to make friends, even in his afterlife. I really don't know. Unfortunately he didn't reappear in any other dreams I've had since then, so I haven't had the opportunity to ask him.

your pal,
Beadle

1 comment:

rich said...

Well if Michael was truly a nice guy.( i believe he was). He could not have picked a nicer dude to spread the message. cool that it was at the entrance of Neverland!

Michael was all about peace, love and equality and neverland was a part of the plan to spread that message.

i think Neverland was supposed to be this launchpad for helping sick and handicapped kids out but it ended up profiling him as a pedophile.

I hope the person who owns the land now sells it and donates the money to the kid hospitals or something like that.or at least, some of it.