Monday, June 09, 2008

DAVID AND SARAH



On Sunday I finally got to meet the wife of my life long best friend David Gasson. Unfortunately Natsuko and I couldn't be in Tucson for their wedding last October, because we were overseas in Japan at the same time.

I've known David since I was in Grade 3. When my family moved over to Richmond from Vancouver Island, David was the first kid in class to talk to me. Our teacher asked the class if somebody would voluntarily show the new kid (me) around the school, and David was the only one who put up his hand. That's the type of kid David was, and that's the type of guy David is now. What you see is what you get with David. He's one of the most loyal and trustworthy people I know. He's also one of the most well read people I know... In fact it's a little scary how fast he can read and absorb a book.

It was really good to finally meet Dave's wife. I'm looking forward to telling her about all the embarrassing details of his childhood and teen years. I can't believe the guy I used to play commodore 64 games with is now a married man. Congratulations again to you both !

your pal,
Beadle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was good to see you and Natsuko, too! We had a great time, and we hope to see you both a little more regularly soon. I look forward to being frequently embarrassed ;-).