Sunday, June 15, 2008

THE UBC LONGEST DAY 5KM ROAD RACE

This year's LONGEST DAY ROAD RACE at UBC wasn't actually held on the longest day of the year. That won't officially happen until next Weekend. My Father and Natsuko both ran in the 5k race and did very well. Natsuko finished in 27 minutes and my father finished in 24 minutes ! Way to go guys !



Here's Natsuko crossing the finish line.

If you're looking for a great 5k event that stuffs you full of food at the end, then this one is for you. There's a huge barbeque and buffet at the end for everyone who attends. Burgers, Hot Dogs, Yogurt, fresh fruit, salad, and Happy Planet Juice. I didn't run this year, but I paid 10 bucks just so I could eat with everyone.



Here's my father crossing the finish line. He's 62 and can do 5k in 24 minutes ! My Dad is definitely faster than your dad.


your pal,
Beadle

2 comments:

CAMacKinnon said...

You dad is faster than ME!

CAMacKinnon said...

*Your

Damn... can't edit posts.