NATE! It's a CATsle. Not Castle! COME ON!!!!! Jeeze Louise, Nate!
Colin! That Catsle RULES!!! Hey! You didn't post anything about Robot Box! I ordered my shot glasses the other night! YEAH! YEAH! CATSLES AND ROBOT BOXES!! YEAH!
Dude the Catsle is so cool.The cats are really diggin it in the pictures i noticed. I love how you made it look like a nice piece of furniture. way better than a pimped out pink carpet jungle gym(with dangling pom pom).
8 comments:
that castle RULES!!!
So...are you going to start building them to sell to fellow Vancouverites? :)
We'd be happy to make you one !
Here's my e-mail address:
colinb@vfs.com
your pal,
Beadle
NATE! It's a CATsle. Not Castle! COME ON!!!!! Jeeze Louise, Nate!
Colin! That Catsle RULES!!! Hey! You didn't post anything about Robot Box! I ordered my shot glasses the other night! YEAH! YEAH! CATSLES AND ROBOT BOXES!! YEAH!
Dude the Catsle is so cool.The cats are really diggin it in the pictures i noticed. I love how you made it look like a nice piece of furniture. way better than a pimped out pink carpet jungle gym(with dangling pom pom).
And you can put your weed in there.
IM SORRY, I MEANT CATSLE.
dont mock me because i am slightly dyslexic.
Sweet, almost makes me want to have cats...
I am sure that cat lovers would gladly pay $400+ for this beautiful piece of furniture.
Post a Comment