
Around 10:45pm last night, months of playing MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE: GOLD EDITION finally paid off !
I unlocked the SILVER SURFER !
The way you unlock the silver surfer is by defeating every characters comic mission in the game (with atleast a bronze level). Some of the comic missions, like Spider-man's, were almost impossible. But I was determined. The SILVER SURFER was rumored to be the most powerful character in MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE, and now that I've unlocked him, I can confirm that. His cosmic powers are unbelievable !
SURF'S UP - 30 GAMER POINTS !
Now as if unlocking the Silver Surfer wasn't awesome enough, I also received another pile of achievment points for unlocking ever superhero costume in the game ! Needless to say, it was an amazing moment in my lifetime of videogaming. If Natsuko wasn't asleep upstairs at the time, I probably would have shouted "YEAH!".
DRESSED FOR SUCCESS - 45 GAMER POINTS
This game is currently my absolute favorite game. I've almost unlocked every achievment. 4 more to go !
your pal,
Beadle
1 comment:
I like the fact that Doctor Doom is the main villain and cosmic level villains like Galactus are only bosses.
Did you ever read that Fantastic Four story where Doom faces off against the Surfer. Some cool stuff in there. You can read some stuff about Byrne's run HERE
Wow... nerdy.
Post a Comment