Monday, August 03, 2009

A PAINTING OF OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD


Here's a painting I've been working on that is also a map of our neighbourhood. The painting is approximately 38 inches tall and 20 inches across.

You can't see our house in the painting. Our townhouse faces the homes at the bottom of the canvas. That field across the street is where guests that visit our complex usually park their cars. We see all kinds of wildlife in that field. Herons, Coyotes, Raccoons, Geese, and squirrels.

So what do you think ?

your pal,
Beadle

PS - That's me and Natsuko on our bikes at the bottom right hand corner of the canvas.

4 comments:

Justin said...

It's so rad!

rich said...

love it! I like how you used a flat perspective for each layer and the way you draw cars. I hope you make more of these!

Anonymous said...

yes! so good. i'm so happy you're painting again! :)

-Adam

s a r a said...

This is soooooooo rad!!