Sunday, June 21, 2009

ANTIQUE SHOW


London Farm had an outdoor Antique show today, so Natsuko and I checked it out. There was a lot of great stuff for sale, but nothing we felt that we had to have. One table was selling a lot of neat old paintings. Most of the paintings were of fox hunts and riders on horses.

There was one really spooky painting (pictured above) that practically spoke to me ! I had a vision of myself hanging the painting on our wall at home ! Then I had another vision of myself looking at the painting late at night ! The two figures were no longer in the painting ! They were standing in my hallway !!?!?! Then the hallway lit on fire !!! And the figures were laughing ! OH GOD !!! MAKE THEM STOP !!!! WHAT'S SO GOD @#$%ED FUNNY !?!?!? WHY DID I EVER BUY THIS CURSED HORRIBLE THING !?!?!

Then I realized I was still at the antique show, so I put the painting down and walked away from it. And then we went and bought some caramel corn.

your pal,
Beadle

5 comments:

Ferraro said...

That story made me poop in my pants.

nate said...

where is this! I could use some cheap nice frames! hehe

Unknown said...

Wow, Colin, you dodged a bullet on that one. You could have been seriously haunted. Good call!

Johnny Darrell said...

I WANT THAT PAINTING! How on god's green Earth do I acquire it!?

CAMacKinnon said...

Awesome story.

Awesome painting.

Weren't they in Eyes Wide Shut?