Monday, June 01, 2009

HEROCLIX BUILDING


I was so inspired by the scenery Jason Hopkins has been building for his D&D group that I thought it would be fun to make a few buildings for a Heroclix map. I got some poplar wood and trim from Home Depot and put this together. My wood working skills are still pretty weak so this took a lot longer than I thought it would (especially since I discovered wood glue takes 24hrs to dry). This is still a long way from complete. There's a lot more detail I'd like to put onto this building (like a door... there's no way to get into it right now). I can't wait to actually use this in a game ! Now it will obvious that The Red Skull can't attack Captain America, because he's 10 storeys above him ! AWESOME !

your pal,
Beadle

1 comment:

CAMacKinnon said...

That's almost worth taking my Heroclix out of storage.