SUCCESS ! This was a very exciting week for our garden ! The French Breakfast Radishes are ready to eat ! We've sampled a few of them already and they're delicious. 
The Tomato's have started to grow on the vines and should be edible in another week or two.
your pal,
Beadle
3 comments:
how do you protect the tomats from birds? Mine always got eaten.
Rich !
We haven't had that problem yet... maybe it's only a matter of time though. There's a lot of Pigeons around our complex, but I don't know if pigeons would try and eat tomatoes or not...
your pal,
Beadle
The planter of radishes you gave us is not ready yet. I wonder if I should have thinned them? They are all still just root nothing that looks like the beginnings of a radish yet. I had them inside until this weekend and just put them on the balcony. Hopefully something will come of them by next week.
Erin
Post a Comment