
If you love or hate spiders, this is a great invention. THE SPIDER CATCHER is a long stick with a series of light brissles at one end, and a trigger at the other. When you pull the trigger the brissles come together and gently trap the spider. No harm is done to the spider, and you can release it outside.
I know what you're thinking... It sounds a lot like an AS SEEN ON TV product right ? Well we thought the same thing too. Natsuko watched a review for this gadget, and we decided to give it a try. We've been using it for over a year now and we love it. We've caught and released a lot of spiders with THE SPIDER CATCHER. The best part is that it also works for insects like flies and wasps. In our last home we had a lot of wasps, so THE SPIDER CATCHER was a big help.
Check out the video below to see it in action:
5 comments:
Speechless.
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT VIDEO????
DEAR GOD, I GOT 4 SECONDS IN AND HAD TO TURN IT OFF. FORGET THE SPIDER CATCHER, WHERE'S THE SPIDER KILLER!!!!
Sorry corsiworld ! I know how afraid you are of spiders. But just think... if you catch and release them, they'll eat other pests like mosquitoes, and flies !
your pal,
Beadle
Love the spider catcher It works great. Nice gentle way to relocate spiders to a safer location. Spiders keep flying insects.
I need one. I love spiders (sorry Gio) except for my nemesis the BLACK WIDOW. I love feeding them but I don't want them in my house. I know that the police are looking into getting a similar gadget that would be attached to helicopters and would be able to nab purse thieves and vagrants.
Post a Comment