Thursday, March 27, 2008

TIM AND ERIC



By now you probably already know who these guys are. But on the off chance that you don't, head on over to their website and check them out.

They've got a podcast, an online show called NITE LIVE, and a tv show called TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW: GREAT JOB !

These guys are pushing comedy to a whole new weird and wonderful level. They will be performing live in Seattle on May 2nd.

your pal,
Beadle

3 comments:

elementsoferin337 said...

Ok, I have no idea who these guys are but I just subscribed to their Podcast. I hope it is as funny as you say it is. I am going to download it on to my video Nano for my flight to Orlando.

BEADLE said...

It's really good. Set your pvr to record their show on the Comedy Network !

your pal,
Beadle

elementsoferin337 said...

Entertaining while on my flight. Catchy theme song.